Biochar – The Next Stage In Climate Action

Published On: February 17, 2014

Published on Feb 5, 2014: A concise breakdown of ‘2012 US […]

Published on Feb 5, 2014: A concise breakdown of ‘2012 US Biochar Conference’ along with corresponding visuals to illustrate the limitless potential of Biochar as a solution to climate change, drought, and the global food crisis.

Our independent feature film is now focused on Biochar education: http://www.blueprint-film.net
Original conference videos: vimeo.com/user12930533/videos

Tags: , (2023)
Views: 209

About the Author: Climate State

Climate State
Climate State covers the broad spectrum of climate change, and the solutions, since 2011 with the focus on the sciences. Climate State – we endorse data, facts, empirical evidence.
Notify of
guest

7 Comments
Oldest
Newest
Inline Feedbacks
ClimateState
ClimateState
10 years ago

Great presentation.

Paul Gortemulder
Paul Gortemulder
10 years ago

#paleo is the only way of healthy food for us, and #corn isn’t paleo, so
should use it? If you want a better world you have wheight that to…

Erich Knight
Erich Knight
10 years ago

For a complete review of the current science & industry applications of
Biochar please see my 2013 Umass Biochar presentation. How thermal
conversion technologies can integrate and optimize the recycling of
valuable nutrients while providing energy and building soil carbon, I
believe it brings together both sides of climate beliefs.
A reconciling of both Gods’ and mans’ controlling hands.