We have adopted the “Site Community Rules” set forth below to create a platform where information can be shared in a productive way. While using the Site, you agree to adhere to the Site Community Rules below.
You agree to
• Respect, do not threaten, insult, abuse, intimidate or harass other site users.
• Use the site for your personal use only.
You agree not to
• Post any private information, or otherwise harvest, collect or disclose information, about another Site user without his or her express consent.
• Post any content to the Site that is unlawful, racist, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or that intentionally discriminates against or harasses particular individuals or groups.
• Post any death threats.
• Post any content to the Site that infringes any third-party’s intellectual property or other rights.
• Use the Site for any unlawful purpose, or transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability.
• Use the Site for advertisements, chain letters, “spamming,” survey solicitations, junk mail or solicitations.
• Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
• Imply that Climate State endorses any of your statements or positions.
• Transmit any harmful, invasive or disruptive code or other materials (such as viruses, worms or web bugs) through or to the Site, or otherwise “hack” or deface any portion of the Site.
• Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our prior written authorization.
You acknowledge that Climate State has the right, but not the obligation, to modify or remove, any Submissions that violate the Site Community Rules or that otherwise violate the Terms.
We use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Read more.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.