Typhoon Mangkhut, known in the Philippines as Typhoon Ompong, is known as the strongest typhoon to strike Luzon since Megi in 2010, and the strongest typhoon to make landfall in the Philippines since Typhoon Haiyan in November 2013.
Mangkhut made landfall in the Philippine province of Cagayan on September 15, 2018 as a Category 5-equivalent super typhoon, and subsequently impacted Hong Kong and southern China. As of September 2018, Mangkhut was also the strongest tropical cyclone worldwide in 2018.
- Skyline https://www.instagram.com/p/BnyZcCZFIrc
- Skyline https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn02A-9Hmd3/
- Skyscraper debris https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnxx9StlpBT
- Meteo https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnz5qABhtzz
- More sources listed here https://climatestate.com/2018/09/16/super-typhoon-mangosteen-mangkhut-landfall-hong-kong-ompong-香港山竹颱風實況/ and here https://climatestate.com/2018/09/16/super-typhoon-mangkhut-ompong-footage-compilation-philippines-2018/
- Typhoon Mangkhut https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoon_Mangkhut
- Music by David Levy, http://epicstockmedia.com