Published in 1956 for American television by the California Academy of Sciences. Bernard Hubbard explains how glaciers retreat, he mentions how since 1857 glaciers recede worldwide. Hubbard also explains the ice albedo effect, and how glaciers disintegrate.
This program is devoted to glaciers, and also includes a promo for the Academy of Sciences.
- Bernard R.Hubbard, the “Glacier Priest” (Santa Clara University, Department of Geology).
- Twin Glacier, Alaska Retreats from Twin Lake https://blogs.agu.org/fromaglaciersperspective/2015/12/03/twin-glacier-alaska-retreats-twin-lake/
- Retreat of glaciers since 1850 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retreat_of_glaciers_since_1850
- Bernard R. Hubbard https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_R._Hubbard
- Hubbard Glacier https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubbard_Glacier