Part I of HOME FRONT, Facing Australia’s Climate Emergency. The film documents the existential threat of climate change from a uniquely Australian economic and national security perspective. A powerful and eye-opening analysis that presents some of Australia’s former security, defence and political leaders who all warn us that climate change is ‘a catalyst for conflict’ and a ‘threat multiplier’ as it fuels instability in the world’s most vulnerable regions. Support the film https://www.homefront.site/about
- IAN DUNLOP Former Chair, Australian Coal Association Industry Risk Analyst
- SHERRI GOODMAN Frmr. Dep. Undersecretary of Defense, EEM Security (USA) Public Policy Fellow, Wilson Center
- CHRIS BARRIE Former Chief, Australian Defence Force
- JOHN HEWSON Former Leader, Liberal Party of Australia
- JOHN BLACKBURN Former Deputy Chief, Royal Australian Air Force
- MICHAEL THOMAS Retired Major, Australian Army REV.
- TIM COSTELLO Chief Advocate, World Vision Australia
- PAUL GILDING Business & Industry Strategist
- HUGH HUNT Professor of Engineering, Cambridge University
For more from Break Through visit https://www.breakthroughonline.org.au
Film posted without ads, please consider to support the channel via http://Patreon.com/ClimateState or make a donation https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FEU4MHWKWYEK4 Thank You!